1. Start with 2 1/4"X 4" wallpaper, one popsicle stick with one bead on the end of the
stick. (Make sure the bead is even with the end of the stick.)
2. Apply glue to one end of your paper.(Place paper up against the top of the pony bead on the end of the stick.) Press down till it holds to stick.
3. Roll paper up to about 1 1/2" of paper left,
then apply more glue- to glue down. (Make sure It sticks and stays down and that you roll tightly.)
4. Apply a pony bead to the top of the paper.(This starts the spacing for your thread to go on.) This Is when you apply the fancy flat spacer bead if you are making the gold or silver bobbin.
5. Apply the last two pony beads to the top of the stick.(Making sure that the last pony bead Is even with the end of the stick.)
6. You may have to glue the pony beads to stay in place.
Spangles:Add them last
at least one of the 8mm or 9mm Tiger Eye bead or one of your choice. Seed beads of your choice.
Fishing line # 3 or 4. (NoLarger).
1. Place beads on the fishing line and tie a Larks head knot, tying them secure to keeps beads on the fishing line. (Leave fishing line a little long at the end of the knot.)
2. Take the pony bead off the bottom of the stick and place the fishing line through the middle of the bead. (Hold the fishing line down on bead at the end.)
3. Place bead back on the stick. Make sure you pull the fishing line down tight so that the spangle looks nice on the bobbin.